Buying a house is the single most important financial decision many people will ever make. For many couples and families it is choosing a home of their dreams, for others, buying a property can be a very wise investment!
I am a local Mortgage Broker based in Folkestone, Kent. At Alicia Baker Consultancy I have helped many homemovers and people who are remortgaging to get the best mortgage deal to suit their own financial circumstances.
Income Protection insurance and Critical Illness can be surprisingly affordable. Anyone can take out these policies, income protection is very attractive if you have no sick pay, run your own business or are self employed.
Critical illness cover removes the financial stress and strain if you are diagnosed with a critical illness. These policies ensure you meet your mortgage commitments in difficult times, keeping you and your family safe.
Life Assurance is often recommended by mortgage lenders with many options to choose from.
Your Home and Possessions
Alicia Baker Consultancy is regulated by the FCA and I can give advice on mortgages, life cover and can arrange buildings and home contents insurance for you at very competitive rates.
- The Real Story Behind The Past 2 Weeks of Mortgage Rate Volatility
- Mortgage Rates Continue Healing, But Remain Well Above Recent Lows
- Mortgage Rates Find Some Support After an Ugly Start
- Rates Rising at Fastest Pace in Months
- Have We Seen The End of Record Low Rates?
- Mortgage Rates Are Actually HIGHER Today and This Week
- Rates Rising Quickly, But The Truly Scary Stuff is For Another Day And Another Reason
- Mortgage Rates Brace For Potential Impact
I can help by setting up everything you need for your home – mortgage, life cover, house insurance and income protection."
Credit Rating Tips
- Check your credit report for free at www.noddle.co.uk
- Do not use all your limit on credit cards and overdrafts.
- Close any credit cards and credit account you are not using.
- Clear as much borrowing as you can before applying for a mortgage.
- Make sure you are registered to vote on the electoral roll you can do this online at Gov.uk